When we see street food mouth watering occurs in our face.When you take contaminated,expired or toxic food it leads to food poisoning.When we eat the leftovers of last night,you find yourself using the bathroom a bit too often.The most common causes of food poisoning are
Bacteria are the most common cause of food poisoning.
Hepatitis A virus can also be transmitted via food.Some other viruses are present that can cause food poisoning.
Pregnant women are at an increased risk of food poisoning by parasites.
Signs & Symptoms of Food Poisoning
- Gastritis and Dehydration
- Abdominal Pain or Cramps
- Loss of appetite
This article is based upon some home remedies which help you to treat food poisoning.The treatment occurs naturally.
- Drink one cup of ginger tea after eating lunch or dinner to stop heartburn,nausea and other symptoms associated with food poisoning.
- To make ginger tea,boil one tea spoon of grated ginger in a cup of water for a few minutes,add a little sugar or honey.The ginger tea is ready.
- Another option is that to add a few drops of ginger juice to one tea spoon of honey and swallow it several times a day to reduce inflammation and pain.
FENUGREEK SEEDS AND YOGURT
- You can take one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds along with a table spoon of yogurt.
- You just need to swallow the seeds and need not chew them.
- The combining effect of fenugreek seeds and yogurt will give you an immediate relief from stomach pain as well as vomiting.
- Add a pinch of sugar to one teaspoon of lemon juice and drink it two to three times in a day.
- You can also sip on warm water with lemon juice to clean out your system.
- Drink basil juice extracted from a few basil leaves with one table spoon of honey several times a day.You can also add some fresh coriander juice to it.
- Put of a few drops of basil oil in four cups of drinking water.Drink it slowly throughout the day to kill bacteria causing stomach pain and other problems.
- Add basil leaves,some sea salt and a pinch black pepper to three tablespoons of plain yogurt.Eat this three to four times a day until your symptoms are gone.
- Eat one fresh garlic clove,swallowing it with water.If you can tolerate the smell of garlic,you can also take garlic juice.
- You can make a mixture of garlic oil and soybean oil and rub it on your stomach after eating.
- Bananas are easy to digest.It is rich with potassium which helps your potassium stores depleted due to vomiting and diarrhea.
- Eating just one banana will help you to restore your energy level.You can simply eat a ripe banana or make a tasty and healthy banana shake and drink it two to three times in a day.
- Boil one tea spoon of cumin seeds in one cup of water.Add one tea spoon of coriander juice extracted from fresh coriander leaves and a little salt.Drink it twice a day for a few days.
- You can also make a herbal drink of cumin seeds,salt and asafetida. Drink it two times in a day.This will cleanse the system and relief from the stomach pain and other symptoms.
To prevent food poisoning at home do all the things described below.
- Wash your hands before eating and wash your utensils and food surfaces.
- Keep the raw foods separate from ready to eat foods.
- Cook foods in a safe or normal temperature.
- Avoid refrigerate food
- Don’t taste food that you are unsure about it.