We all want to look more stylish and dashing.For that reason we put many colors in our hair.Sometimes we apply the hair color through our hands.But these vibrant colors can damage our skin.The hair colors play havoc and cause allergies for many.These hair colors contain many more harmful ingredients.Most of us think that washing off the colors from hand with soap is enough to remove the harmful chemicals.But this is not true.These chemicals give you rashes,breakouts and other skin diseases.So we thought that posting of an article based on removing the hair colors from your hand with some kitchen ingredients.Try these process at home and see the difference. Let us see How To Remove Hair Color From Hands .
1. Baking Soda
- Mix 2 table spoon of liquid dish detergent and 2 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Stir it well until it is completely mixed.
- Then apply it on your hands.Please do not apply it on sensitive skin.
- After it dries up wash your hands with normal water.
- Use a clean cotton ball to apply a little toothpaste onto your hands.
- You can directly apply the toothpaste on your hands.
- Then spread it out so that it coats all the areas evenly.
- Just use as much as toothpaste as required to make a thin layer of toothpaste over the strain.
- After it dries up wash with normal water.
- Dip a cotton ball in a bowl of vinegar and then apply it around your hands.
- This also helps to remove the dead skin cells from your skin.
- It also does the exfoliation from your skin.
- After sometimes,wash your hands with normal water.
4. Olive oil/ Oil Based Moisturizer
- Dip a cotton ball into the oil and rub it on your hands for several minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- If the color is not removed,then apply the oil based product again and let it soak for a longer period of time before rubbing and washing off the oil.
- These products are also good options for sensitive skin.
- Use a cotton ball to apply a small amount of hairspray to your hands.
- Rub in small circles to remove the hair color.
- Reapply this process if needed.
- This also removes the dead skin cells and gives you a fresh skin.
6. Wheat Flour
- Take some wheat flour and add a bit of oil or lemon.
- Mix them well and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this all over your hands.
- After it dries up,wash with normal water.
Some tips to remember
- Avoid hot water for washing your hands.Apply cool water.
- Do not wash your hands again and again because it dries your skin.
- Avoid harsh chemicals like nail polish remover.